Sunday, December 6, 2009

If I Were Superman, Shoes Would Be My Kryptonite.

I was going to tell you that I’m not addicted to shoes but then that would mean lying to you. Well, that and the fact that eventually there will be more posts about my shoe lust and you’ll eventually figure me out. So. Why lie?

I've never been good at the whole left-to-right, clockwise thing so I'm not going to torture you with it either.

1. Faryl Robin Imperial Flats*
2. F-Troupe Suede Flat with Structured Bow (aka the most perfect flat ever)
2b. Side view!
3. Manimal Suede Fringe Bootie
4. Hope Sly Shoe
*Yes, I know. I spelled it "F-a-r-l-y" instead of "F-a-r-y-l". But I had to remake this image more than once already... I'm sorry. I'm lazy.


Um. No. Don't be mistaken that these 4 pairs of shoes are all I'm jonesing for. My addiction reaches far and wide, from flats to sneakers to heels. Sometimes I secretly wish my feet were bigger so I can fit into men’s shoes. But that's a whole new blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment