Friday, September 3, 2010

I Pity the Fool....

via forever 21
a. grand faceted ring @ $5.80 CAD
b. faceted jewel earrings @ $6.80 CAD
c. sweet bunny trio stud set @ $4.80 CAD
d & e. center stage ring in light brown/gold and black/gold @ $5.80 each

Since Forever 21 opened its doors in Vancouver (well, Burnaby but really...), I've probably stepped foot in there a dozen times. (Which isn't a lot, considering I've probably stepped into the XXI in San Fran about a dozen times over the course of 7 days). I'm half afraid of Metrotown and half afraid of teenagers. And to top it all off, it's always a gong show in there.

So, I mostly admire the random pieces that I am fond of via their website. Sometimes with Forever 21, it's hit or miss but most times I find that the jewelry is pretty good at representing the brand. It's good at imitating the "now" and the "current" and it's pretty disposable but you go back to it time and time again. 

But am I willing to wear questionable earrings is another question altogether. (I am. I mean look at the "faceted jewel earrings" - they're so... estate-jewelry-esque).

No comments:

Post a Comment