Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Essentials

ImageHost.org
a. soft striped romper by forever 21
Rompers are important to me for 2 reasons:
1. shirt
2. shorts! in one!

b. silk rib over-the-knee socks & luft balloon tights by hansel from basel
I have sickly pale legs and no amount of sunshine seems to change that. Socks are essential to hide my inherent pastiness.

c. over-sized, plastic sunglasses by karen walker (the pilgrim)
I used to have really over-the-top-sunglasses and then I turned 26.

d. shark print shawl/scarf by virginia johnson
I have a very soft spot for Virginia Johnson's printed shawls and pretty much anything with an animal motif. I've also developed a habit of wrapping my extra-big-scarves/shawls around me like a cape* instead of wearing a cardigan. Scarves/shawl may very well take over my love for cardigans. No lie.


*I know a shawl is pretty much a cape but doesn't it sound cooler?

No comments:

Post a Comment